Buy product at reasonable price in the online store with consultation of a specialist in the construction works.
FiberCorr panels consist of a Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) overlay that is factory laminated to a corrugated plastic core. This quality construction provides you with a lightweight panel that doesn’t compromise durability. They feature easy installation to studs, ceiling joists, furring strips or solid surfaces. They can also be used as drop in ceiling tiles. The panels can be easily cut with standard hand and power saws.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 0.030 White cracked ice FRP facer on a 10 mm corrugated plastic panel
- Resists moisture, stains, odors and chemicals
- Textured panel with a scratch-resistant surface
- Will not rot or deteriorate under high moisture conditions
- Not susceptible to termites or other insect damage
- Class C fire rated and USDA, FDA and agriculture Canada certified
Detailed specifications of building materials for installation
|Product Depth (in.)||0.35||Product Height (in.)||0.35|
|Product Length (in.)||96||Product Thickness (in.)||0.35|
|Product Width (in.)||48|
|Material||Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP)||Paneling/Planking Features||Moisture Resistant,Rot Resistant|
|Paneling/Planking Style||Cracked Ice||Paneling/Planking Type||Decorative Panel|
|Prefinished||No||Product Weight (lb.)||24 lb|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5-year Limited Warranty|
In our online store you can order and buy with delivery of any building material without any problems.